Based on years of research and feedback from basement waterproofing professionals, Blue Angel® Pumps from Wayne are the next step in basement protection systems. This brand offers many improved-upon features that make it ideal for professional contractors today.
Unlike other models on the market, Blue Angel Pumps are not sold in retail stores or Online. They are only sold through distributors like Nash. They offer cast iron pump housings and volutes, top suction filters which minimize clogging and resist Air Lock, solid stainless steel upper and lower float guard and guides for maximum protection, and a warranty that they stand behind and the homeowner can believe in.
If you and your customers are looking for the ultimate in worry-free basement and crawl space protection, check out the Gemini! It is the most innovative, digitally connected basement protection system on the market today.
- HP - F33SS 1/3 HP| 100 Watt
- Construction - Cast Iron Pump Housing/Base
- Switch Type - Integrated Mechanical Float Switch
- Motor - 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
- Motor - 12 Volt DC Back Up Pump
- Impellers - Centrifugal
- Intakes - Top Suction
- Discharge - 1 1/2 In. NPT
- Submersible - Yes
- Length - 13 1/2 In.
- Width - 9 In.
- Height - 15 1/2 In.
- Weight - 46 Lbs.
- Power Cord - 8 Ft.
- F33SS - 1/3 HP - Max Flow 77 GPM: 51 GPM @ 10'