The Apollo 24” Basin offers a unique bell-shaped design capable of holding three sump pumps. The large 24" water reservoir allows the basin to hold more water and extended the life of your pumps. This basin is topped off with a two-piece clear lid for convenient inspection and access. The lid comes pre-installed with a Dranjer drain, sealed cord pass-throughs, and discharge line grommets. A gasket is used to seal the basin and protect against water vapor, odors, and radon gas.
Apollo 24” Basin
or to view price!
For basements and crawl spaces, Apollo 24” basin is a solid choice for sump pump protection. Its modular design makes it easy to install up to three sump pumps in the basin and comes standard with a built-in pump platform that keeps the sediment from harming the pumps providing durability and longevity of your customer’s sump pumps.
- Heavy-duty, impact-resistant construction.
- Bell-shaped design for superior anchoring.
- Holds up to (3) sump pumps.
- Elevated sump platform protects the pump against debris and sediment.
- Two-piece, clear lid for convenient inspection and access to pump equipment.
- The lid features a pre-installed Dranjer drain, sealed cord pass-throughs, and discharge line grommets. Gasket sealed to protect against water vapor, odors, and radon gas.
- Factory-installed, pre-drilled weep holes for localized drainage.
- 24” diameter water reservoir helps to limit pump short-cycling and extend pump life.
- Optional LED light for improved inspection (sold separately).
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: Top: 18” Bottom 24” Height 24”
- Capacity: 39 gallons