Sealing the crawl space from the outside elements is the best way to complete a full encapsulation job for your customers. Our WhiteCap Outward Mounted Vent Covers attach to the outside of the crawl space foundation wall with fasteners or adhesive. They are made of inorganic materials that are waterproof, mold-resistant, and will not deteriorate over time. They form a tight seal against the foundation of the home. This stops the intrusion of insects, pests, outside air and water, thus leaving the crawlspace safe and energy-efficient. Nash Distribution stocks these outward covers in small and large, and in both black and white colors. These versatile options ensure that you have the right cover for every application.
WhiteCap Outward Mounted Vent Covers
or to view price!
Our WhiteCap Outward Mounted Vent Covers are designed to cover up existing vents and help create a fully sealed and encapsulated crawl space area to keep unwanted moisture and pests from entering the home.
- Durable plastic construction
- Simple installation
- Available in black and white
Product ID / Size Chart
- SOMVC – Black – 8″ x 16″ Inside, 10″ x 18″ Outside
- SOMVC-W – White – 8″ x 16″ Inside, 10″ x 18″ Outside
- LOMVC – Black – 10-1/2″ x 18-1/2″ Inside, 13″ x 21″ Outside
- LOMVC-W – White – 10-1/2″ x 18-1/2″ Inside, 13″ x 21″ Outside