Radiant Armor MAX Blanket Insulation Liner (4’x25′)
or to view price!
Radiant Armor Max is a multi-layer blanket insulation liner that is manufactured using cross woven polyethylene, high density closed-cell foam, a layer of high-density polyethylene bubble, and reflective aluminum. Its layered design allows it to be an all-in-one solution for thermal and moisture control in basements and or crawlspaces. Radiant Armor Max installs quickly and efficiently like a standard vapor barrier but boasts an impressive R-8.73 Insulating value; meaning it will exceed most code requirements.
- R-8.73 Insulating value
- ASTM E 1745 Class A Vapor Barrier
- Thermal and moisture control
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Inorganic material – will not support mold growth
- Reversible, White, or reflective face out
- New or retrofit construction applications
- 4’ X 25′
- Crawl space and basement wall insulation
- Indoor grow room walls
Product ID / Size Chart:
Fasteners, Seam tape, Radiant tape