Login or Register to view price!
Please inquire about FREE FREIGHT programs on great brands like Aprilaire, Blue Angel, Glentronics, and Santa Fe.
For further details, send an email to: email@example.com
*Ship times vary and may take up to two weeks. If your needs are more immediate, shipping charges will apply
Only 12″ wide and 12″ tall, the SANTA FE OASIS™105 dehumidifier from Nash Distribution can be stationed where no other traditional dehumidifier can. The Santa Fe crawl space dehumidifier has a superior design: integrated vertical or horizontal air exhaust outlets offer the crawl space contractor multiple options when positioning the Santa Fe in tight quarters.
Energy Star rated ensures maximum efficiency!
- On-board digital controls
- Horizontal cabinet is conveniently sized for
installation in crawl spaces, basements and
ducted HVAC whole house applications
- Engineered for low temperature operation and
the air flow issues that crawl spaces present
- Ducting options for better air flow and humidity
control throughout the space
- Auto restart allows the dehumidifier to
automatically restart after a power outage
- Variable-speed fan:
– LOW speed for ultra-quiet operation
– HIGH speed for ducted applications
– AUTO speed is the most energy efficient
– HIGH OVERRIDE for high static ducted
- Dew point cut-out protects from low temperature
- Patented Efficiency Capacity Coil Optimization
(ECCO™) technology featuring corrosion
resistant double coated coils
- Positive pressure drain that does not require a
P-Trap, resulting in less maintenance
- Integrated secondary drain pain with dedicated
float switch port
- Molded base with integrated handles for easy
movement and installation
- Drain Connection 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Drain Hose 8’ Direct Gravity Drain Hose (5/8” ID x 7/8” OD)
- Refrigerant R410A, 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Unit Dimensions 24”W x 14.5”H x 16”D
- 24”W x 14.5”H x 27”D w/ optional duct kit
- Unit Weight 59 lbs.