Blue Angel 1/2 HP Sump Pump
For further details, send an email to: [email protected]
*Ship times vary and may take up to two weeks. If your needs are more immediate, shipping charges will apply
The Blue Angel 1/2 HP Sump Pump is a 1/2 hp, heavy-duty, cast-iron, submersible sump pump. Designed for quiet, efficient, and reliable removal of water from basement and crawlspace sump basins. Unlike most pumps, Blue Angel’s top suction design helps to filter debris and extend pump life. May be used as a primary pump or A/C backup pump.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Durable Epoxy-Coated Cast Iron Housing/Volute
- Top Suction Design Eliminates Air Locks and Minimizes Clogging from Debris in the Bottom of the Sump Pit
- Reliable Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
- 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
- For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
Based on years of research and feedback from basement waterproofing professionals, Blue Angel® Pumps from Wayne are the next step in basement protection systems. This brand offers many improved-upon features that make it ideal for professional contractors today.
Unlike other models on the market, Blue Angel Pumps are not sold in retail stores or Online. They are only sold through distributors like Nash. They offer cast iron pump housings and volutes, top suction filters which minimize clogging and resist Air Lock, solid stainless steel upper and lower float guard and guides for maximum protection, and a warranty that they stand behind and the homeowner can believe in.
If you and your customers are looking for the ultimate in worry-free basement and crawl space protection, check out the Gemini! It is the most innovative, digitally connected basement protection system on the market today.
Additional Product Specifications
- 1/2 HP Max Flow 70 GPM: 65 GPM @ 5′
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch for Automatic Operation
- ON @ 9 in. / OFF @ 4 in.
- 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
- Low Amp Draw for Extended Switch Life