Knowing that poured concrete walls are especially prone to shrinkage cracks resulting from the curing process, a contractor has to be prepared to offer a solution to a homeowner. Our single-use, polyurethane crack repair kit is cost effective, easy to install and provides a permanent fix to poured wall cracks and seals out unwanted water seepage. This type of repair is recommended for cracks that pose no structural risk to the foundation and it require not outside digging.
- Repairs up to 10 lineal ft.
- Easy to follow video included
- Only tool needed is standard caulking gun
Included in 10’ Crack Injection Kit
- (1) 8 oz. jar Mar-flex Port Paste A
- (1) 8 oz. jar Mar-flex Port Paste B
- (2) Wooden Sticks
- (12) Surface Ports and Caps
- (2 Cartridges) Mar-flex Injection Polyurethane/Epoxy Resin 1:1
- (2) 3/8”: 24 Mixing Nozzles
- (1) Injection Hose Assembly with plastic shut-off valve
- (2 pair) Latex Gloves
- (1) Wire Brush
- (1) Drop Cloth
- (1) Complete Instructional DVD