Noroxycdiff is a concentrate solution that can be mixed with water. Simply pour into one gallon of water. You can utilize our product using standard touchless cleaning protocols such as spray bottles or wiping with absorbent towels.
Our disinfectant has outstanding disinfectant qualities and is effective against bacteria, mold, and viruses. Noroxycdiff is specifically designed to penetrate through the cell membrane. Within the cell, our product disrupts the peracetic and acetic acid. This disruption destroys the enzyme systems, which leads to the destruction of the microorganism.
Although Noroxycdiff is non-corrosive, non-fuming, dermally non-toxic, and organic, we strongly suggest using proper safety measures, including eyewear and gloves, when handling our product.
Preventing infections and diseases with Noroxycdiff always helps to make hospitals more profitable. The CDC reports C.Diff costs hospitals almost $5 billion in excess health care costs. However, with powerful disinfectants like Noroxycdiff, you can keep your home, business, hospital, or other public areas clean of viruses, molds, and bacteria.
The Noroxycdiff is perfect for various areas, including:
- Operating rooms
- Patient rooms and bathrooms
- ICU Areas
- Food preparation and contact areas
- Glass and mirrors
- Stainless steel
- High-touch surfaces including hospitals, bed rails, bed tables, door handles, sinks, and telephones
*For dilution and efficacy against specific organisms, please refer to the EPA registered Master Label for this product. Like all disinfectants, results are based upon strict adherence to guidelines, standard cleaning protocols, and specific worksite conditions.
- Our product effectively kills 99.999% of most germs in 30 seconds to two minutes including the Norovirus, C.diff spores, salmonella, and acinetobacter.
- Registered by the EPA to kill the human coronavirus.
- The Noroxycdiff is EPA registered and is a bleach-free disinfectant, sanitizer, and sporicide.
- Our product provides a broad spectrum of microbial action and is effective at combating spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Our cleaning solution is FDA cleared for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces.
- Our product is proudly made in the USA.
- D295NOX4-4OZ-CASE : Noroxycdiff (Case of Four, 4 oz bottles)