The AirMAX series of air movers are the safest fans in their class, but the BLE is now the most technologically advanced. With the preinstalled DryTAG Bluetooth Beacon, the BLE will transmit its last known location on a map with no monthly fee, allowing you to keep track of your equipment if you need to move to a second job. The BLE also will transmit user data, and will notify you of usage time and if the unit has shut down. The BLE is also stackable, and can daisy chain six fans on a single 15-amp circuit. The 20 ft power cord exceeds ETL, UL, AND CSA standards. Delivering 925 CFM of airflow, the AirMax BLE is your choice when it comes to water restoration projects.
- Integrates seamlessly with the Phoenix DryLINK app and DryPHONE
- Gives last known location on a map with no monthly fee
- Notifies user if equipment is turned off (when used with DryPHONE)
- 925 CFM air flow capacity
- Onboard circuit break and branch protection CFCI
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- Automatically adds days of usage to the DryLINKDrying Report
- Powerful Airflow
- GFCI Safety Plug
- Stackable Design
- Simple to move from job to job. Daisy chain up to 6 fans on one single 15-amp Circuit
- 20 ft power cord exceeds Standards ETL listed to UL & CSA Standards.
- SKU# 4038310