The Santa Fe Classic has a vertical configuration and its flow-down design performs exceptionally well in basements. The high capacity blower on the unit moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can. The Classic’s optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the flexibility necessary for any application.
This dehumidifier specifically built for basements...the Santa Fe Classic. This amazing high capacity (275 cfm) air mover makes it one of the high end basement dehumidifier. The Classic has a vertical configuration and powerful flow down design which works very well in basements.It also offers installation options no other basement dehumidifier can match.
No conventional, bought at a big box store basement dehumidifier performs as effectively, and efficiently as the Santa Fe Classic.
The Santa Fe Classic basement dehumidifier exceeds Energy Star efficiency standards.
- Vertical configuration great for basement applications
- High capacity blower for optimal air movement
- Optional duct kits and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility
- Water Removal: 110 Pints Per Day
- Sized For: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Current Draw: 6.4 Amps
- Air Filter: MERV-11
- Efficiency: 6.4 Pints/kWh
- Dimensions: 20'W, 36"H, 17"L
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh
- Weight: 110 Pounds
- 9' Power Cord
- Washable pre-filter
- 6' drain hose (9/16"ID x 3/4" OD)