The Force Bracket is a patented structural tension-loaded wall repair system that utilizes steel I-beams to straighten block or concrete walls. A major advancement in foundation repair,The Force can stabilize walls where carbon fiber is no longer an option. The key is the unique patented spring-coil design applying 1,000 pounds of constant corrective pressure against the foundation wall. During hot dry weather conditions the soil around the foundation walls dries out, pulling away from the home and reducing soil pressure against the walls. This is when the Force springs into action, straightening the walls to a more plumb position.
Never before has this corrective foundation repair been possible without additional effort! No invasive measures are needed to install the Force system. It utilizes two concrete anchors on the bottom bracket of the steel I-beam, the tension loaded spring system anchors at the top. Traditional, expensive excavation of the outside walls isn’t necessary. Self-sustaining, cost effective and maintenance free, The Force is the most modern wall straightening systems available…don’t let technology pass you by.
- Self adjusting spring coil design
- Patented and exclusive product distribution
- Straighten poured or block walls
- Permanent solution
- Force top & bottom brackets
- 1/2" seating bolt (requires 1 1/8” socket and torque wrench) *tighten to 40ftlbs
- (2) 1/2" x 4" masonry screw anchors (requires 7/16” masonry drill bit, 3/4” socket)
- (2) 3/4" x 3" joist bolts (requires 3/4” wood bit)
- (2) 3/4" nuts
- (2) 3/4" flat washers