The International Code Council (ICC) was formed to protect public health and ensure building safety. After years of compliance testing, ICC fully accredited the Fortress family of products, including Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composite System, floor shear anchors, and the Kevlar necktie for top anchoring.
Our goal has always been to provide our clients with practical, useful, and safe products. We’ve also invested time in ensuring everything you purchase from is headache-free and easy-to-install.
Our kit includes:
- One Carbon Kevlar Strap for seamless wall stabilization
- Two 4000 epoxy resin systems
- One top anchor for added reinforcement
- One bottom anchor to secure your work
Fortress Stabilization Systems never cuts corners. Order any of our products, including the Fortress Carbon Grid Strap Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composite System, to help strengthen your walls.
- headache-free and easy-to-install
- ICC-approved system
- Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composite System
- floor shear anchor
- Kevlar necktie
- kit includes (1) carbon/kevlar strap, (2) epoxy tubes, (1) top anchor, (1) bottom anchor
- ICC-ES Certified
- Proven and Permanent Basement Wall Repair System
- Fortress 7.25' ICC 1-pack Kit: 6091
- Fortress 8' ICC 1-pack Kit: 6092
- Fortress 9' ICC 1-pack Kit: 6093
- Fortress 10' ICC 1-pack Kit: 6094