Originally developed for NASA and the U.S. Military for applications demanding extreme strength, carbon fiber is stronger than steel but not as stiff. However, carbon fiber is lightweight and easy-to-manage making it a simple to use, quickly installed solution for basement and foundation repair applications.
Our top and bottom anchors are what secures the wall from moving inward in a tipping or shearing motion. This is one of the many features that sets Carbon Shield apart from the competition.
Our kit includes:
- (56FT) 450gsm Carbon Fiber Straps (6" wide)
- (6) Top & Bottom Anchor Sets
- (6) Xtreme 4050 Epoxies
- (1) Xtreme 4000 Epoxy
- (1) Tray and Roller Set
If you need a few more strips or have a smaller project in mind the Carbon Guard 6 Strap Anchored Kit is the way to go. Everything required for the professional contractor in one simple package.
- Very Simple Installation - Prepare space, apply and smooth epoxy and apply the product to the wall
- Incredibly Strong - Super-strong material, cannot bend, break, or stretch.
- Additional Support - Patented floor and ceiling anchors for added strength.
- Low Visibility - Hardly noticeable, and easily painted over when dried
- No Maintenance - Requires no attention when finished by anyone.
- Low Cost - Can be done for less than half the cost of steel beams.