Developed by engineers, this foundation repair product is the successful blend of modern, aero-space polymers and carbon fiber manufactured into a material which is nearly impossible to elongate (stretch). Amazingly, the Reinforcer carbon fiber plate (strap) is eight to ten times more stretch-resistant than steel! The Reinforcer is a 4-inch wide carbon fiber repair plate, bonded with structural epoxy (ECS104), and it is designed to stabilize and support masonry foundation walls. Once the Reinforcer is applied to the basement wall, it stops the wall from bowing further as it counteracts the outside pressure being applied and increases the strength of the wall by applying the equal and opposite force against it. Once the Reinforcer is installed, it can be painted over with the Basement Doctor Epoxy for a finished look.
The Reinforcer is a great alternative to heavy, bulky, and unsightly steel I-beams. It is ideal for repairing bowing, cracking, expanding and buckling walls.
Why choose the Reinforcer for foundation repair?
- No expensive or heavy equipment
- No dusty or messy concrete
- No invasive measures like jackhammering
- Thin as a dime - only .045" thick
- 10 times stronger than steel
- Subtle appearance - virtually unnoticeable
- Material is non-corrosive & non-flammable
- 250" roll will yield an average of over 30 wall supports
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty