WhiteCap Premium 20 mil liner is a white four-layer reinforced extrusion laminate. The outer layers consist of high-strength, virgin, linear low density polyethylene film. The white layers contain U.V. and thermal stabilizers which help reduce heat and condensation. WhiteCap Premium 20 mil is reinforced with a ply of a 1000 denier polyester scrim laid in a diagonal pattern spaced 3/8” apart with an additional machine direction scrim every 3” across the width. The individual plies are laminated together with black molten polyethylene reinforcement, which responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear.
- Increased Tear and Puncture Resistance
- Added UV Inhibitors
- Waterproof And Safe For Aquaponics Applications
- Meets GRI-GM22 Standard Specifications, as well as FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) Compliant
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
- Modular Tank Liners
- Remediation Liners
- Remediation Covers
- Erosion Control Covers
- Vapor Retarders
- Earthen Liners
- Landfill Caps
- Aquaponic Liners
- Interim Landfill Covers
- Daily Landfill Covers
- Shrimp & Fish Pond Liner
Product ID / Size Chart
- R20WWK-23.5X50 / 20 mil - White on White - 23.5' x 50'
- R20WWK-11.5X100 / 20 mil - White on White - 11.5' x 100'
- R20WWK-4X100 / 20 mil - White on White - 4' x 100'
- R20WWK-6X100 / 20 mil - White on White - 6' x 100'