WhiteCap Premium 12 mil liner is a four-layer reinforced extrusion laminate. The black outer layer consists of a high-strength polyethylene film containing carbon black. The white side contain UV and thermal stabilizers. The white outer layer is also designed to reduce heat buildup and condensation. WhiteCap Premium 12 mil is reinforced with a heavy-duty scrim laid in a diagonal pattern with an additional machine direction scrim every 3” across the width. The individual plies are then laminated together with molten polyethylene. The heavy scrim reinforcement placed between these plies greatly enhances tear resistance and increases service life. WhiteCap’s heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear.
- Increased Tear and Puncture Resistance
- Added UV Inhibitors.
- Have Increased Resistance To Permeability.
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM E-1745 Class C Standard
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Cargo Coverings
- Interim Landfill Covers
- Daily Landfill Covers
- Temporary Erosion Control
- Divider Curtains
- Remediation Covers or Liners
- Pit/Pond Liners
- Underslab Vapor Retarders
- Temporary Earthen Liners
- Temporary Rainshed Covers
Product ID / Size Chart
- R12WBK-12'X100' / 12 mil - White on Black - 12' x 100'
- R12WBK-24'X50' / 12 mil - White on Black - 24' x 50'
- R12WBK-4'X200' / 12 mil - White on Black - 4' x 200'