The Tank Alert AB alarm system is a simple and easy-to-install liquid level alarm system with auto-reset and battery backup features for indoor use. The Tank Alert AB alarm system can serve as a high or low-level alarm depending on the float switch model. The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. The warning alarm can be silenced (unlike most sump pump alarms), but the alarm light remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared, the alarm will automatically reset. A green “Power On” light indicates 120 VAC primary power to the alarm. A low battery chirp feature indicates when the battery should be replaced.
- NEMA 1 enclosure designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor use
- Alarm horn sounds at 87 decibels at 3 meters (10 feet)
- Can be used with any UL listed / Recognized switching mechanism rated to include 1 amp, 9 VDC load
- The complete package includes standard SJE SignalMaster – control switch with 4.57 meters (15 feet) of cable (other lengths available) and mounting clamp
- A Low Battery Alarm comes standard