- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Fully Submersible Back Up Pump, For An Easy Addition To Any Sump System
- All Cast Iron Housing / Volute
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
- Protective Battery Case Included with LED Display and Audible Alarm to Let Homeowner Know There’s a Problem
- 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
- For Use In 14 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- This Ultra Quiet pump is expertly engineered and assembled to be The Hardest Working Pump You'll Never Hear.®
- Quality and Reliability. Warrantied.
- This pump is assembled in the USA to deliver dependable performance that lasts for years.
- Protects your basement with hours of pumping power when the electricity goes out.
- Removes up to 10,000 on a single battery charge.
- Length - 9 In.
- Width - 6 1/2 In.
- Height - 11 In.
- Weight - 24 Lbs.
- Power Cord - 8 Ft.
- Volts - 12 VDC
- Construction - All Cast Iron Housing / Volute
- Switch Type - Reed Float with Float Cage
- Motor - Powerful 100 Watt
- Impeller - Centrifugal
- Intake - Top Suction
- Discharge - 1 1/2 In. NPT
- Submersible – Yes
- F12V - 12 VDC - Max Flow 48 GPM: 25 GPM @ 10'
Product ID / Size Chart