Will Withstand The Worst Basement & Crawl Space Water Problems:
- Pre-plumbed for an easy 15 minutes installation
- Dual submersible pumps are ½ HP on the AC Primary and 1/3 HP on the DC Backup
- Two 1-1/2” check valves pre-installed
- Building code compliant 1-1/2” discharge
- Requires sump pump basins with an internal diameter of 14” or larger
- Redundant reed float switch with a protective cage
- Assembled in the USA
- Incredible 5 Year Limited Warranty
Advanced Waterproofing Technology:
- Apple IOS and Android App’s for continuous monitoring, even when the power is out
- Local Link technology transmits data to the App during outages when the WiFi is down
- Connect from anywhere in the world to see real time status of your basement or crawl space
- Remote display box displays hours of pumping power, battery health and charge, and current water level in the pit
- Fully redundant dual independent processor encased in a protective aluminum shell
- Solid state air switch replaces the mechanical float which is the most common point of failure
- Ultra-quiet performance
- Connect from anywhere to monitor conditions
- Battery backup removes an amazing 11,000 gallons of water on one charge
- Cast iron pumps, aluminum tops and integrated circuitry for increased reliability
Product ID / Size Chart
- Gemini GSP50
- ½ HP Primary / 1/3 HP Back Up
- All Cast Iron
- Pressure Activated Air Switch
- ½ HP PSC 120 Volt Primary AC - Max Flow 85 GPM: 64 GPM @ 10’
- 120W / 12-Volt Back Up - Max Flow 48 GPM: 32 GPM @ 10’
- Centrifugal Impellers
- Top Suction Intakes
- Length - 13 1/2 In.
- Width - 9 In.
- Height - 15 1/2 In.
- Weight - 66 Lbs.
- Footprint - 14 In.
- Power Cord - 10 Ft.