The Three Sump Pump Setup for Ultimate Protection is a triple-redundant sump pump system designed to protect basements and crawl spaces in areas prone to heavy rains and high flooding. Its core is two 3500 gph (gallon per hour) primary and secondary pumps, supported by a 2500 gph battery back up with pump alarm.
The pumps are protected by the 24” Apollo Basin constructed from injection-molded polyethylene structural foam for durability and longevity. The basin has a 39-gallon capacity and is assembled easily in tight spaces due to its twist & lock design. The system comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, and the battery for the backup pump is not included.
- Two Primary Pumps with up to 3500 GPH capacity per pump
- One Battery Back-up pump with up to 2500 gph capacity
- Pump Alarm for battery backup, alerting when primary pumps have failed
- The battery for the backup pump is NOT included
- Sump Basin is a 24” Apollo Basin with a 39-gallon capacity
- Basin is constructed of injection-molded polyethylene structural foam
- Basin has a twist & lock design for easy breakdown and assembly in tight spaces
- Basin has a built-in pump platform keeping sediment from affecting pumps
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- SKU# S3-B24