A check valve is essential in the proper operation of a sump pump. If you have a faulty valve, your sump pump will fail to supply water, and this may cause backups and flooding.
Luckily, our check valve delivers the best results with a long list of benefits. If your client needs a quiet sump pump, our valve provides reduced motor and pump noise. If your client needs a durable, long-lasting model, our valve can withstand harsh environments without a decrease in operation.
On the other hand, how does our valve make your life easy? Our product doesn't require threading the pipe, which reduces time and money. Furthermore, our device works both horizontally and vertically.
With our check valve, you'll have what you need to improve your clients' sump pump.
- Reduced motor and pump noise
- Works both horizontally and vertically
- Offers a full-flow, non-clog design installation. Furthermore, our product is suitable for installation below the basin cover
- Durable PVC check body and compression end fittings
- Save time and money by not needing threading of pipe
- The check valve is clear, which allows for easy viewing of the valve interior
- Pressure rated at 40 PSI